Need an ice bag? Make these handy bags and keep stored in your freezer.
Here is how to make them:
- Karo Syrup (the ONLY use for this stuff).
- USE zipper plastic bags in 1/2 gallon and quart sizes, fill with the Karo Zipper
KARO FREEZER BAGS make THE best ice packs:
- They never leak. Double bag them just to be sure!
- They DO NOT condense. Keeps you, your clothes and your furniture DRY.
- They will shape and mold to your body. They can wrap beautifully around an elbow, knee or ankle.
- They stay cold for a very long time!