MEET GO GREEN
GATHERING FRIENDS, FAMILY AND NEIGHBORS TOGETHER TO HAVE FUN AND LEARN
- BREAD-MAKING 101: By using your hands and a bowl we will learn how to turn water, flour and yeast into the tastiest bread. Makes a great gift too.
- FIRST AID NATURALLY: Learn the basics of Homeopathy, Ayurvedic, Herbal and Natural healing methods.
- NAVIGATING YOUR SUPERMARKET AISLES with 13 VEGETABLES: Learn tips and tricks for stretching your food dollar without compromising your health or your wallet.
- SPROUTING SEEDS 101: Learn from a Master Sprouter while she shares her tips on how to grow sprouts in your own kitchen.
- STARTING AN ORGANIC GARDEN: Learn how to build healthy soil for a productive organic garden with a professional farmer.
- WRITING YOUR STORY: We all have stories to tell, each one weaves into the collective story we call history. Learn how to keep a journal like Leonardo da Vinci or make a family tree booklet.
- Whole Foods Market TEXAS
- The Cupboard Natural Foods (Denton, Texas)
- What’s Your Tree (Denton, Texas)
- Tree of Life (Cleburne, Texas)
- Days of Taste (Food and Wine Society of Dallas Texas)
- Stepping Stones Crafts (Flower Mound, Texas)
- North Texas Self Educators (Homeschool group)
Trained in Permaculture, Master Sprouting, Agricultural Management, and BePeace. Alicia is an life-long-learner who brings a passion for health and learning to all her interactions. Alicia was raised bilingual, is a journaler, crafter and an autodidact. She is a trained Emergency responder with CERT and in Psychology.
Classes are (mostly) $5 per person.
We are available for private sessions.
We love working with mixed-age groups – from twelve to one hundred years young.
CONTACT US at 817 504 4420 Please LEAVE A MESSAGE
EMAIL TO: Alicia@gogreen101.com